- How to Get Document Apostille in India for GKS Scholarship How to Get Document Apostille
- Requirements for Document Apostille Requirements for Document
- Documents Required for GKS Scholarship Application Documents Required for GKS
- Process of Getting Document Apostille Process of Getting Document
- Where to Submit the Documents Where to Submit the Document
- Expected Timeline for Apostille Process Expected Timeline for Apostille
- Additional Tips for a Smooth Application Process Additional Tips for a Smooth
- Q&A Session Q&A Session
How to Get Document Apostille in India for GKS Scholarship
Are you applying for the GKS Scholarship in India and need document apostille? Follow these steps to ensure your application process is smooth and successful.
Requirements for Document Apostille
Ensure you have your original degree certificate, transcripts, and other supporting documents
If your documents are in a language other than English, you need to provide an English translation
You will need a valid passport to apply for the apostille.
Documents Required for GKS Scholarship Application
A certified copy of your completed degree certificate is necessary for your application.
Submit a certified copy of your academic transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
Two academic references are required, preferably from professors or industry professionals.
Process of Getting Document Apostille
Get your original documents notarized by a notary public or an authorized lawyer.
Visit the Ministry of External Affairs of India to obtain the apostille stamp.
If necessary, authenticate the documents further with the respective embassy or consulate.
Where to Submit the Documents
Submit your documents to your home state department or the department in charge of issuing apostilles in your state.
Visit the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) or your sub-divisional magistrate (SDM) to get your documents apostilled.
Expected Timeline for Apostille Process
The timeline for your apostille process can vary. However, the standard
timeline is usually 2-4 weeks from the day of submission of the documents.
Additional Tips for a Smooth Application Process
Ensure all documents are complete and accurate.
Get photocopies of your documents before submitting them.
Give yourself enough time for the process, including apostille and scholarship application deadlines
Read and follow all instructions provided by the university or scholarship organizer.
Now’s the time to address any questions or concerns you may have
regarding the process.