Apostille and Attestation Service in Borivali for Degree Certificate such as Medical, Dentist, MBA, MCA, MBBS, Engineering, B-Tech, M-Tech, BSc, BCom, MCom, HSC, SSC, 10th, 12th, MSc, BEd, BA, MA, MEd, PhD, Nursing, MD, MS, Part time Degree, Online Degree Certificate.
Help Line : +91 22 40140777 / 67259676, Mo. 09979777748
WhatsApp : +91 9979777748
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because India is a member of the HCCH (Hague Convention) of October 5, 1961, abolishing the requirement of Apostille legalization of foreign public documents. Borivali issued Degree certificate apostille is acceptable in approx 107 member-countries of the HCCH. Apostille is done for personal documents such as all educational Certificate such as degree Certificate, diploma, 12th (HSC), 10th (SSC) Certificates etc.
All Degree certificate needed legalization or Apostille must be first authenticated by the designated authority of the State from where document has been issued. The MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) legalizes the Medical/Engineering Degree certificate on the basis of the signature of the designated signing authorities of the Union Territory/COC/State Government, hence it does not take responsibility of the contents of the Degree certificate. In case of personal certificates, Home Department or GAD (General Administration Department) of the concerned Government of State/Union Territory are the designated authorities. In case of educational certificate, the document must be authenticated by the Education department/officer of the concerned State Government or Union Territory. Commercial documents are to be per-authenticated by the respective COC (Chambers of Commerce). The details of the RAC (Regional Authentication Centers) in the States/Union Territories from where the certificates should first be authenticated are given below. Ministry (MEA) will not legalize the Xerox/photocopies.
- Notary Attestation by lawyer ( Depend on State Policy, Not compulsory in all state)
- Verification from University (Depend on State Policy, Not compulsory in all state )
- Attestation from State GAD/Mantralaya/Secretariats/Home Department (Depend on State Policy, Not compulsory in all state )
- Attestation from State HRD ( Education Higher Department )
- Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA of India) for HCCH Member Countries
- Attestation from Consulate/Embassy (Only for Non HCCH Member Countries)
Indian Apostille Sticker itself is a printed form consisting of 10 fields. On the top is the Title APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the following information and Apostille sticker will be placed on the back side of the certificate itself.
- Country [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type [Degree Certificate]
- Is issued to [Certificate Holder Name]
- Has been signed by [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Apostille Date] At [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No [Registration Number of Apostille]
- Rubber Stamp [of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature [Signature of authority giving the Apostille from MEA]
Apostille Attestation Legalization Service for Degree Certificate in Borivali for Norway France Netherlands Oman Mexico Spain Austria Italy Denmark Sweden Europe Finland Kazakhstan Ukraine Hungary UK Russia Cyprus Ireland Belarus Japan Panama Luxembourg Azerbaijan Brazil Hong Kong Czech Republic Mexico USA Turkey switzerland Poland Malta Mauritius Israel Romania peru philippines Sudan Taiwan Thailand Australia Portugal Slovakia Argentina Greece Colombia Korea Bulgaria Ecuador Lithuania Georgia Ethiopia South Africa Iceland India UAE Vietnam Qatar Kuwait Iran Iraq Jordan Lebanon Libya Malaysia Nigeria Tunisia Ukraine Bahrain Saudi Algeria Angola Bangladesh Chile China Costarica Cuba Latvia Venezuela Slovenia Croatia Dominican Egypt Indonesia Netherlands Belgium France Nigeria Norway UK Australia Singapore Hong Kong China Maldives Brazil Mexico Japan Jordan